We are looking for a PHP / Laravel developer to come join our team of professionals.
If you are passionate about technology, constantly seeking to learn and improve skills, then you are the type of person we are looking for
We are offering superb career growth opportunities, great compensation and benefits.
- 1. Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the User Experience (UX) team
- 3. Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools
- 4. Utilize backend data services and contribute to increase existing data services API
- 5. Lead the entire web application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post launch support
- 6. Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues
- 7. Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
- 8. Coordinate with co-developers and keeps project manager well informed of the status of development effort and serves as liaison between development staff and project manager
Qualification and Minimal Requirements
- 1. Previous working experience as a PHP / Laravel developer for 1 year
- 2. BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or similar relevant field
- 3. In depth knowledge of object-oriented PHP and Laravel 5 PHP Framework
- 4. Hands on experience with SQL schema design, SOLID principles, REST API design